- Precision balances (>= 0.001 g)
- Weighing capacity: 600 ct readability: 0,001 ct
Weighing pan dimensions: Ø90 mm
Weighing chamber: 160 mm
- Fast response time – Results in 2 to 3 seconds
- Engineered in Germany assembled in the USA
- Glass Draft Shield and Gem tray standard
- Easy to operate
- Can be toggled at the touch of a key between any 2 of 16 mass units, e.g. ct and g or ct and ozt. Additional applications, such as % weighing, net-total formulation, dynamic weighing or animal weighing, and counting.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- All balance-generated data can printed out in conformance to ISO/GLP when purchased with optional Sartorius Data Printer.
- Absolutely accurate thanks to automatic calibration by the built-in, motorized calibration weight with the GC1603P, GC803P, GC803S (the GC2502 & GD603 DO NOT have built-in motorized calibration – External Only). Activated at the touch of a key, the built-in motorized calibration ensures the highest weighing accuracy at all times.
- The new GC1603P GC803P & GC803S features a practical draft shield allowing easy access for loading and unloading any sample because the smooth-action doors open extremely wide. All parts of the draft shield are simple to remove for easy cleaning of the weighing chamber base plate. The unique new, triangular weighing pan shape on the GC1603P, GC803P & GC803S, provides space age design with down to earth usefulness.