Laser Welder by Orotig:
For any technical information and advice kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. Price available on request for the
We can also arrange a demonstration at our premises. Cost includes initial training as well as support. After sales service is offered locally by Cape Tools to ensure buyers confidence. All training is at our premises or if required by SKYPE.
Various other models available with different power ranges & features or accessories.
The birth of the EVO series, which is the most compact class of welding machines. Reliable and high-performing, it has been enhanced by a fresh and more appealing exterior, a better user-machine interface, new functions, and, finally, the power ranging from 30 to 125 Joules, capable to satisfy all categories of customers, from dental labs to jewellery shops, to eye-glass frames repairs, engineering firms and many more applications.
Orotig is proud to present Evo X, the new generation of Laser welding machine.
Evo X is the last evolution of EVO Series. It offers the same well-known features of quality, precision, durability and reliability which already distinguishes the EVO Series and joiningthem with the most advanced technology to control an manage the Laser beam.
UBS ports to update the machine, load and save media.
HDMI port to show and record videos from the internal coaxial camera.
Ethernet port to connect the machine to the company network.
Mini-jack port to connect headphones.
– New generation touch screen
– Record and export videos and pictures in USB devices
– Video playback on external monitor through HDMI
– Video tutorial library
– Dynamic choice of working parameters
– Option to save own parameters
– Pictures / video / music playback on screen
– Remote connection for diagnosis and updates
– Air and water cooling systems
– LED lightening system
– Connection for air/Argon
|EVO X||EVO X Lynx|
|Power supply||Single phase , 115-230 ±10%VAC, 50/60 Hz||Single phase, 115-230 ±10%VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum consumption||1,8 kW||1,8 kW|
|Crystal type||Nd:YAG 7 mm bar||Nd:YAG 7 mm bar|
|Impulse energy @1ms||6,5 J||6,5 J|
|Power impulse and time||150 J at 25 ms||150 J at 25 ms|
|Peak power||6 kW||6 kW|
|Mean power||75 W||75 W|
|Frequency (shots per second)||20 Hz||20 Hz|
|Spot dimension||from 0,1 to 2,0 mm||from 0,1 to 2,0 mm|
|Stereo microscope||LEICA 10 X 45° with haircross||Lynx EVO with haircross|
|External control||display TFT 7″ capacitive touch screen||display TFT 7″ capacitive touch screen|
|Internal control||Encoder in the welding chamber||Encoder in the welding chamber|
|Cooling system||Forced air with fan speed control, 4 lt liquid and radiator||Forced air with fan speed control, 4 lt liquid and radiator|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||510 x 793 x 553cm||510 x 793 x 631 mm|
|Weight||41 kg||43 kg|
Orotig introduces the new Laser welder generation, the REVO Series. It’s equipped with On Board Camera and built-in display. Thanks to the electronic cooling system is possible to work 24/7.
– Special electronic and optic settings to ease welding Gold and Silver
– Stereo microscope Leica 10X
– Big welding chamber to increase the comfort of the operator
– Coaxial Led lightening system
– Parameters control through rotary switch and touchscreen display
– Double water cooling system to endure heavy duty cycles
– REVOs at 150J and frequency of repetition at 20Hz
– REVO Plus at 170J with double capacitors board to raise the frequency at 30Hz
– REVO 15000 at 200J with double flash lamp and frequency of repetition at 40Hz
OBC – On Board Camera
Supplementary image viewing-thru system at welding, positioned coaxial to the stereo microscope and to the LASER aperture. It allows images originated at welding inside the chamber to be viewed on an integrated color monitor, connected to a HD video camera with a dedicated video output.
Digitally Cooling System
The REVOs cooling system has been designed to allow continuous working up to 24-hour/7-day cycles. Optical parts and electronic components are liquid-cooled by a digitally controlled Water/Water combined system, subsidized by a which allows total heat dissipation, maintaining the temperature inside the machine continuously below 40°C.
Large and Spacious Welding chamber
Spacious, free and comfortable. The special “tilt” structure of the REVOs welding chamber has been designed to facilitate welding and to allow the introduction of big objects, even large and bulky.The base of the welding chamber can be dropped, and once all open, it is possible to work on large objects.
Smart Service – USB Data Storage
Storage of all vital machine information. A system which facilities the identification of and solution to eventual problems, and the execution of software upgrade.
Welding spot diameter Ø 0.1mm
Thanks to a particularly sophisticated system – the SSCS patented by OROTIG – it’s possible to focus the LASER-beam on very small welding spots, as diminutive as Ø 0.1mm (within certain limits of working parameters).
Doors for Welding Chamber with Edging (Optional)
Thanks to this new closure system, through two metallic doors that open up wide at 180°, it is possible to close/seal the welding chamber. Once locked, it will be possible to access to the welding chamber through two handrails, ergonomically positioned for a comfortable working position .
In addition to guaranteeing best performance, high productivity and compact size, constant research for new solutions has led to the introduction of additional functions such as:
- A new operator-machine interface, which by means of a 5.7″ colour touch-screen display, allows fast access to working parameters and easy management of options for power, time, frequency of repetitions, dimensions of welding spot, etc)
• A USB Pen Drive, in addition to be the “Black Box” of the LASER-welder, makes it possible to save parameters used at working as well as to make software upgrades when so needed.
• 32 memory cells to save work settings with 5 pre-set waveforms (pulse-shaping) to obtain higher quality welding
- A LED-type lighting system coaxial to the LASER-aperture inside the welding chamber.
- Powerful and silent hydraulic cooling circuit designed to support more intensive working cycles.
Spacious, free and comfortable. The ergonomics of the welding chamber have been designed to facilitate welding and to allow a comfortable working position, even when intervening large objects.
The R-Evo Series laser welder combines the usual compactness of Orotig products with power and high performance for industrial manufacturing.
– Revos Plus
– Revo 15000
|Model||REVOs||REVO PLUS||R-EVO 15000|
|Power supply||Single phase 230 VAC±10%, 50/60Hz, 10 A||Single phase 230 VAC±10%, 50/60Hz, 16 A|
|Crystal type||Nd:YAG 7 mm 1064 nm||2 x Nd:YAG 7 mm 1064mn|
|Power impulse and time||150J at 25mS||170J at 25ms||200J at 20mS|
|Peak power||6.0 kW||9.0 kW||10 kW|
|Mean power||75 W||90W||135 W|
|Frequency of repetition||20Hz||30 Hz||40Hz|
|LASER spot dimension||From 0.15 to 2.0 mm|
|Access controls||External with 8,4” color display touch-screen and rotary switch inside chamber|
|Stereo-microscope||45° with 10X and cross hair (Leica)|
|Weight||65 Kg||70 Kg||75 Kg|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||58,6 x 90,2 x 65,1 cm|
|Cooling type||Air forced with double circuit with 10lt liquid, fan control speed and double radiator|