Ultrasonic cleaner is based on the cavitation effect caused by high frequency ultrasonic wave vibration signal in fluid. Microscopic bubbles are formed and they implode violently that cause cavitation, which gives out great impact to the cleaning object and provides an intense scrubbing action on the surface of cleaning object. Additionally, the bubbles are small enough to penetrate even microscopic crevices, cleaning them thoroughly and constantly. Ultrasonic cleaners are often used to clean jewellery. They are used in many jewellery workshops, watchmakers’ establishments, and electronic repair workshops.
An Ultrasonic cleaner can remove blemishes and dirt and can clean a wide array of items including, but not limited to, the following:
- Surgical instruments
- Dentist equipment
- Glasses ,Tools – engineering / aerospace / mechanical
- Golf clubs / golf balls
- Watch straps
- Fountain pens
- 3 MONTH WARRANTY- DO NOT USE ACID IN THE BATH
- Please add that this machine is not recommended for a mass production environment or workshop, but for home use, or very small environment and minimum 5 small items at a time.
Electric machinery and tool information:
Warranties are dependent on your model & make. Warranty covers manufacturing faults only. It is highly recommended that items are plugged into a SURGE PROTECTOR plug, blowing of fuses, wires & boards will not be covered by the warranty if blown by power surges. Take care when using any acid close to electrical machinery. Wear & tear is not covered by warranty. Keep your machine free from dust & dirt.
Use Surge protector plugs on all electrical items
– Built-in on / off switch
– Built-in safety shutters for protection against foreign objects being inserted into holes
– Provides power and protection for up to 8 appliances including a convenient schuko socket
– Wall mounting screws supplied
Sold in many stores country wide