A Remarkable designed Gemstone Tester with color estimator display for smoothly and seamlessly testing precious stones and diamonds.
The SmartPro Gem-Eye I it was developed to distinguish between diamond and other simulants by way of thermal conductivity.
Diamonds, with their exceptional heat conductivity properties are unlike any other simulant, and are therefore not easily replicable.
The SmartPro Gem-Eye I is now equipped with a color stone estimator display to assist the user in distinguishing popular colored gemstones form each other.
The SmartPro Gem-Eye I consists of two linked thermometers: one, which is heated electronically, while the other is cooled by the gemstone being tested. The difference in temperature creates an electrical output, which is then amplified and displayed on an analog dial.
- High efficiency gem tester
- Retractable thermoelectric probe tip that ensures constant pressure between probe tip and gemstone
- Industry’s thinnest probe tip (0.48mm) for testing diamonds as small as 0.01ct
- LEDs indicator
- Metal alert LEDs with buzzer sound to ensure that probe tip is in contact with gemstone during testing
- Easy-to-read analog panel display
- No waiting time between tests
- Built-in diamond and simulant test discs for reference
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 78.75 mm
- Width: 99.73 mm
- Height: 130.10 mm
- Weight: 295 g
- Operating temperature: 18°C- 27°C (65°F- 80°F)
- Storage temperature: 10°C- 50°C (50°F-122°F)
- Identifies metals, simulants and diamonds instantly
- Simple and easy to use
- Enhanced accuracy and consistency
- Accurate testing on diamonds as small as 1.0mm (0.01ct)
- Enhanced functionality and usability
- Clear and readable analog panel display for ease of reading measurements
Testers have been subjected to thorough and extensive laboratory tests, and will generally give a clear and reliable reading of the stone, gemstone, gold or diamonds being tested under proper use. However, you are advised to conduct further supporting tests. Cape Watch Tools & Jewellery Supplies shall not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from the use of testers or handbook, and under no circumstances shall we or its manufacturer or any of its subsidiaries, licensors, distributors, reseller, servant and/or agent be liable for any direct or indirect damages, resulting from the use of this tester. Dealing in diamonds and gemstones requires a minimum qualification of which attainable though various appointed institutions ( http://www.gemlab.co.za/courses/)