THE CVD / HPHT / TYPE IIa,IIb / SYNTHETIC COLORLESS DIAMOND TESTER
The smartest & fastest diamond tester in the world that designed for smart testing of natural earth-mined colorless diamond (D-J) type Ia, Ib from lab created or synthetic type IIa, IIb / CVD / HPHT mounted and loose colorless diamonds.
- Can screen earth mine colorless diamond (Color D to J) Type Ia, Ib from Lab created diamond
HPHT / CVD (Type IIa).
- Can test from 0.01 ct. up to 12 ct.
- Capable in checking the mounted stones (mounted jewellery with under hole only).
- Result Indicating by bright LED lights with sounds.
- Ready LED indicator.
- Low Battery Indicator.
- Smart Touch Test Switch.
- New technology LED light source with high efficiency and mercury-free.
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 125.62 mm. (4.9 inches)
- Width: 76.05 mm. (2.9 inches)
- Height: 65.15 mm. (2.5 inches)
- Weight: 174.72 g. (Without Battery)
- Operating temperature: 32°F and 95°F (0°C and 35°C)
- Storage temperature: -4°F and 113°F (-20°C and 45°C).
- Laser Target Pointer.
- Auto Testing Function.
- No warm up time before testing.
- Automatic Power OFF (after 5 minute inactive).
- Super battery life saver.
- Powered by Micro USB or 4 x AAA batteries.
- Through its micro USB port can connect to USB port on a computer or any standard USB adapter with 5V DC power output.
Testers have been subjected to thorough and extensive laboratory tests, and will generally give a clear and reliable reading of the stone, gemstone, gold or diamonds being tested under proper use. However, you are advised to conduct further supporting tests.. Cape Watch Tools & Jewellery Supplies shall not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from the use of testers or handbook, and under no circumstances shall we or its manufacturer or any of its subsidiaries, licensors, distributors, reseller, servant and/or agent be liable for any direct or indirect damages, resulting from the use of this tester. Dealing in diamonds and gemstones requires a minimum qualification of which attainable though various appointed institutions ( http://www.gemlab.co.za/courses/) .