Stretches and Reduces Bands Forms and Bends.
- This combination ring stretcher, reducer and ring bending tool makes stretching of plain wedding ring bands a snap.
- The upright ring stretcher features a 4-spline graduated but unmarked stretching mandrel that expands on the upstroke of the handle for stretching non-ferrous metal, non-stone set plain wedding bands from a smallest size up to the largest size.
- This combination tool also includes a built in ring bending jig with a single flat die for forming and shaping ring stock into bands.
- Requires occasional greasing at the two grease points on the body of the stretcher.
- The base has four mounting holes for securing the ring stretcher to a bench or worktable.
- Mounting hardware not included. There are no instructions included with this tool, jewellery experience is useful.
- For non-ferrous metals (gold, silver, platinum and palladium etc.) only, not for stretching and reducing steel bands.