Puk Welder C140:
Weld on findings, loops and wires, easily add metal, weld adjacent to stones, weld silver, attach workpieces prior to soldering and much more – all no problem with the PUK ®. Also ideal for welding in the immediate vicinity of heat-sensitive areas.
THE ORIGINAL LAMPERT FINE-WELDING SYSTEM
- Superior welding characteristics
- Consistently reproducible and high quality welding results on all materials suitable for welding
- Simple and intuitive to operate
- Precise positioning of the welding points
- Very low, controllable development of heat
- Welding of even the thinnest materials
- Makes for easier and faster repairs and soldering
- Precise welding under the eye protecting system
- Maintenance-free technology
- Low procurement costs, extremely good price/performance ratio
- Compact size – fits into every workshop
- Very low costs of consumer materials
- Low argon consumption
C140 – Facts that speak for themselves
- Intuitive to operate
- Thanks to intelligent presettings, only 3 operating steps are necessary. Select metal group, welding power and welding time
- Ergonomic work: Individually set work position for fatigue-free work.
- Premium craftsmanship in every detail
- Dust-proof housing without a ventilator and means it’s quiet and long-lasting.
- Precision handpiece for precision welds
- Solid quality and the best materials such as stainless steel and Teflon are prerequisites for precision in manufacturing and reliability in application
- Handling the components: Sophisticated details simplify handling.
- Premium plug connections
- Professional screw and plug connections provide long service life and permanent safety in daily use
- Practical and fast: Plug-in nozzles and nuts allow you to quickly change electrodes without tools.
- Special electrodes without poisonous components. With optimal ignition and welding properties
AT HOME IN THE METAL WORKSHOP
Meaningful construction for long service life and continuous operation:
Full range of welding wires, grinding wheels, electrodes, other scopes & optical units available on request, for technical queries email email@example.com
Cape Watch are the ONLY TRAINED specialists for this machine. After sale service , spare parts and training are always available.
We can also arrange a demonstration at our premises. Cost includes initial training as well as support. After sales service is offered locally by Cape Watch to ensure buyers confidence. All training is at our premises or if required by SKYPE.
Various other models available with different power ranges & features. (Dental D3 & PUK 5 )