Dental Welder PUK D6
The PUK D6, the welding machine for dental laboratories, is compact & versatile, designed specifically for dental applications & alloys. All welding tasks in the daily routine of a dental laboratory, which could otherwise only be performed with a laser can be performed with this dental welding unit. Strong & long-lasting heat exposure during conventional TIG welding or brazing with the flame is often undesirable or intolerable in dental technology. The new Lampert PUK D6 dental welder not only saves time, but also avoids unnecessary material consumption. Fine welding with the PUK D6, unlike brazing, uses alloys of the same type & thus avoids any unnecessary mix of materials. This ensures biocompatibility in both the fabrication & repair of dental restorations. When precision, reliability & controllability are required, the PUK D6 is the first choice, making it the ideal complement to CAD/CAM design & additive processes as well as classic casting techniques. In addition to the classic TIG micro-pulse welding technique, the PUK D6 also offers the practical & proven retention welding function for fast & stable denture repairs or extensions.
- The display of the PUK D6 with high colour brilliance & transparent display of the performance parameters
- Clear design language with timeless aesthetics as a visual highlight at every workstation in the dental laboratory
- Noble, selected materials for highest demands on value & appearance
- 70 % higher display resolution with increased viewing angle under all ambient conditions on the new Lampert PUK D6 dental welding unit
- Optimum welding curves for all common available dental alloys
- Higher maximum power & improved welding performance – especially with highly conductive alloys – thanks to the new speed function
- New standby function – fast restart, minimal energy consumption
- Single-screen menu for intuitive & fast selection of the right performance parameters through direct control with one-hand joystick with turn-push-tilt function
- Faster maximum spot weld sequence due to extended speed function – selectable in 3 levels
- Refined micro mode with narrower gradation enables extended spectrum when welding at the lower power limit, e.g. in orthodontics
- Newly designed, patented welding process control for avoiding faulty welds & learning PUK welding even faster
- Simple, time-saving & inexpensive procedure to produce stable retention pins in just a few seconds.
(Ø 1.2 – 2 mm) to be welded onto existing dentures – for repairs, extensions or new fabrications.
- In a fraction of a second, a special adapter is used to create an extremely stable connection – without any significant heat development on the denture.
- No re-welding & no post-processing of the weld or its surroundings necessary. As a result, cast partial repairs or extensions can be completed much faster for the dental technician than with conventional techniques.
- Help for safe work with difficult workpiece constructions
- Simple activation: Press the foot switch for 3 seconds – blue symbol appears in the display – welding is now triggered by pressing the foot switch, similar to laser welding.
- Very simple & efficient method for fixing dental workpieces for final welding or soldering. E.g. for a fixation weld of a separated bridge or other dental prosthesis on the working model or to fix wire & construction elements for orthodontic appliances.
- Joining of two metal parts at their point of contact by means of resistance welding – the parts can thus be tacked together for final joining by means of PUK fine welding, or to fix them for a soldering process.
- Especially suitable for machining metals with low electrical conductivity, e.g. stainless steel or titanium.
- Possibility of welding material thicknesses of even less than 0.2 mm, e.g. wires or orthodontic bands, in an even more controlled manner for very delicate dental restorations.
- A significantly faster welding cycle enables the dental technician to work even more continuously.
- Possibility to shape applied material as desired or also to greatly improve the fine welding properties of particularly thermally conductive dental alloys.
PUK fine welding in dental laboratories
For daily use:
- Extremely short welding pulse times enable high-quality welded joints with the new dental welder on workpieces < 0.15 mm material thickness
. e.g. in orthodontic constructions) as well as in heat-sensitive areas (e.g. e.g. in the vicinity of plastic or ceramic parts).
- Due to the wide performance range of the PUK D6, stable welded joints can be produced even on very massive parts such as bridges, bars & model cast prostheses.
- It is recommended to use appropriate welding wires for this purpose
Get results faster:
- “Blind operation” through one-hand operation: Concentration remains on the workpiece!
- Even more powerful LED illumination in our new premium welding microscopes. More uniform illumination of the working area – more flexible use of the microscope: These microscopes can also be used as full-fledged working microscopes – not only for welding!
- New: Setting of all functions, the parameters power, pulse duration & menu navigation with only one joystick rotary control
- Individual welding device setup via the settings menu
- Very low, controllable heat generation
Fast amortization for dental laboratories:
- Low acquisition costs for the PUK D6 dental welder
- Very good price-performance ratio
- Facilitation & time savings during repairs & soldering
- Low costs for consumables
- Low argon consumption
- Maintenance free technology
|Current (TIG) min./max.||9 – 440 A|
|Pulse duration (TIG) min./max.||0.1 – 34 ms|
|Current (fixation welding) min./max.||80 – 700 A|
|Pulse duration (fusion welding)||1.5 ms|
|Welding speed||up to 3 Hz|
|max. Loading time||0,8 s|
|Number of metal programs||10|
|Range display with recommended settings||+|
|High frequency welding||+|
|Automatic gas pre-flow time||+|
|Gas consumption||approx. 2 l/min|
|Inert gas||Argon > 99.9 % e.g. Argon 4.6|
|Power consumption during welding||400 VA|
|Power consumption during idle operation||7 W|