Completely automated grinding polishing system.
From cast to mirror finish in one step.
The ultimate in productivity for businesses to automate and save labor costs.
Polish the most complex parts without disassembling. Cleans the inside walls of necklaces.
Mechanical Galvanic Technology for Gold Silver and Brass.
Contact Tennille on 021 424 8261 for more information.
What is Murua?
> Grinding + Polishing in one short step
> Fully automated. High performance
> Perfect finishing for gold, silver and brass alloys.
Murua is a grinding and polishing systems for gold, silver and brass alloys. It can process various pieces at same time in one only fully automated step. It is specially designed for goldsmiths, as it allows more time to design, by reducing the time spent on surface finishing work.
Why Choose Murua?
- 1. GRINDING AND POLISHING IN ONE STEPFrom cast to mirror-finishing polishing in just one step. Completely automated process.
- 2. BIG TIME SAVINGSAn optimal performance is achieved, due to a high energy extraction process. At same time, the whole process is carried out using the same machine, reducing the waiting and preparation time. It is even possible to process 3 pieces simultaneously.
- 3. POLISH COMPLEX PARTS WITHOUT DISASSEMBLING THEMThe polishing action reaches every corner of the piece, so it can process articulated pieces, such as necklaces, or interior walls which can not be accessed mechanically.
- 4. GEMSTONES AND NON-CONDUCTIVE MATERIALS WILL NOT BE AFFECTEDPieces can be processed without removing embedded gems, which will not be affected and will maintain their original properties. The dielectric parts are also unaffected by the process.
- 5. MAINTAINS THE GEOMETRY OF THE PIECEThe process, unlike mechanical ones, does not round edges, and can penetrate in all dead zones. These attributes, along with the extraction performance, allows for the creation of new designs, which would not have been feasible until now.
- 6. LOW LOSS RATE. FULLY RECOVERABLEThe process achieves the highest polishing quality with minimal removal of material. All the extracted material is deposited on the cathode, from where it can be completely recovered.
- 7. EXPERTISE IS NOT REQUIREDThe process, being fully automated, does not require any specialized labor. It also enables the industrialization of pieces by removing the differences between them.
- 8. LOW MAINTENANCE AND CONSUMABLES COSTSThe treatment process does not require any abrasive items, which prevents a constant expenditure on consumables.
- 9. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY:No environmentally harmful materials are used during the polishing process or on recovery of the extracted material.