No products in the cart.
Micro Flame Hydrogen Welder:
Return on investment opportunity for workshops to cap input expenses. Process produces hydrogen and oxygen gas from a combined mixture of (distilled water, a basic chemical compound, and electricity) all channeled through a torch, creates a nice, hot burning flame, up to 3200° Celcius. Highly concentrated “pin-point” Micro Flame. Clean and safe equipment in the workshop environment.
A variety of applications: For all types of metals, plastics, ceramics and even glass objects.
A Variety of industries: Jewelry, dental , orthodontics, plastics, air conditioning, signage,optometry, electro- mechanical , electronic and other manufacturing industries.
- DRY GAS , ( high qualty ) consequent clean brazing surfac
- Light Torch, ( allows for long work days , and does not tire the user )
- Long Life equipment ( average 10 years )
- Easy upkeep and maintenence, for the user and technicians
- Precise MicroFlame, with manual adjustable power knob (Very important )
- Long life Deoxidizer ( Flux ), making our system a cost effective usage
- Inexpensive, chemicals to prime the system
Other larger Units also available with a variety of torches for soldering & casting as well as spare parts, tips & hoses.
|COUNTRY||ITEM CODE||WELDER MODEL||DEMINERALIZED WATER||QUANTITY of KOH (POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE or CAUSTIC POTASH) in FLAKES|
|EU||1635||L/45||LT 0.5||180 g|
|FLUX STANDARD COMPOSION (EU unit of measure)||1 Lt of Methyl Alcohol + 15 – 20 g of Boric Acid|
Other models in the range are:
- Stronger melting capacity L80
- Very strong melting capacity L160 (work with 4 or 2 flames at a time)
Burner tips (Needles PE/iron)
Polyethylene and stainless steel needles laser cut, to achieve a suitable balance micro flame-brazing of precision.
Available in different sizes.
ET hydrogen has many satisfied customers that work in the costume jewelry industry.
The multiple applications associated with our equipment
are many, such as:
1. Brazing ALL METALS
2. Polishing plastic acrylics
3. Glass cutting , melting and holding
4. Wherever, precision welding is needing
The simplicity , reliability and safety of the ET Hydrogen generator , permits the operator to braze, weld, Melt & mould a variety of metals “difficult to work with” such as:
gold brass palladium steel copper
silver aluminium platinum nickel
DIFFERENT TORCH MODELS
Different types of torches in various sizes and weights according to specific application fields.
All the torches below are patented and developed by E.T. s.r.l.
Ref.NO.1 Standard Torch #245
Ref.NO.2 Economic Torch #240
Ref.NO.3 Economic Special torch #248
Ref.NO.4 Special Torch #165