Metal Frame Linen Testers :
- Magnification: 10x
- Open window/foot: Varies from 23×23 to 42×42 mm
- Supplied standard or with built in mm/Inch scale 1x20mm or 1/4*1/2*3/4*1 Inch
- Solid frame or circular cutout – Solid backing is associated with promotional branding opportunity. The printing area is: Ø 4x4cm.
- We also provide in-house branding. Please request printing costs.
Focal length 40mm
- Weight approximately 25 grams
A linen tester is a strong magnifier with a built in measuring scale that is usually used for fieldwork and can be folded flat and easily stored.
Originally the linen tester checks the quality and measure the number of threads within a certain area of fabric.
Today, Linen testers measure line width and check the registration of color separations in the field of printing and publishing.
M0183 scale reads 1×20 metric millimeters and 1 Inch in quarter increments 1/4*1/2*3/4 and 1″ .
Linen testers are also used in other industries. For example, to measure the line of bar codes, agriculture research and maintenance while spotting microscopic bugs in fruit and maize crops.