This dust collection system is imperative for most workspaces dealing with enamel, wood and/or metals. The unit is powerful, yet fairly quiet. However, adding attachments will add to the suction noise coming from the machine.
This unit comes with a number of attachments:
- A 6ft long hose, connecting the unit to any work chamber.
- The deflector is used to direct the air output of the extraction unit.
- The collection chamber is made up of 2 parts: the cyclone, which is used to transfer small particles to the HEPA filter, while the chamber captures the larger particles.
- The cords for this machine consists of a 6ft power cord, a 9ft remote cord & an additional 6ft remote cord, which is used to connect to an extra light work chamber.
- The connection pipe connects the cyclone of the collection chamber to the HEPA filter.
- Casters (small wheels) are attached to the bottom of the unit for moving the machine around easily.
- The MADC20-2 captures 99% of particles that are 0.3 microns & larger.
Spare bag & canister filter for the MADC20-2 Unit:
Filters should be regularly checked & changed when they start to get worn out, as this causes debris to pull through the filter bag & clog the canister filter, disrupting the airflow & triggering the thermal override. The thermal override will detect the unit is getting too hot too fast & automatically switch the machine off to prevent overheating.
*Spares sold separately
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MACHINE IS:
- NOT to be used for fume extraction.
- NOT to be used for anything that will cause sparks or heated particles that could burn the filter.