Engravers Ball & Accessories
This block is made of solid galvanized steel, comes with a brake which allows you to control the rotational resistance. Ball Vice engraving is Suitable for precision work such as jewellery, gem setting, carving. The perfect jewellery processing tool for jewellery manufacturers or DIY lovers. Stabilize your work with this high-quality engraving block. A shelf for these blocks is available separately. The standard engraving block features double ball–bearings. The standard engraving block includes upper jaw plates, five pins and a wrench.
Ball Diameter: 5.12″ (130 mm)
Jaw Width: 2.5″ (64 mm)
The accessory kit contains a variety of pins that fit the upper jaw plates of the ball vice, users can now instantly solve work-holding problems with this adaptability.
Includes: one-half Thermo-Lock sticks, small pins, flat square pins, rectangular inset-curve pins, thick round inset pins, rubber-coated pins, and leather-faced ring clamp pins in molded base.
Solid Galvanized Steel:
- Engravers ball vice is made of solid galvanized steel, which ensures maximum durability, and every component can be used for a long time.
- 360-degree hemispherical rotation, engraving block ball vice has a double ball bearing system for smooth rotation without looseness or wear inside.
- The adjustable jaw distance is designed for smooth operation; various supporting fixtures can be assembled.
- The spherical rubber base can be adjusted at any angle; with reduced friction.
Complete Accessory Kit:
- Full set ball vice for engraving, equipped with a hexagonal wrench to adjust the distance between the jaws; a variety of pins and accessories are provided for easy manual work.