No products in the cart.
- Included: Cavitation-resistant stainless Cleaning Unit, Lid, Mains Cable and Instructions
- The ultrasonic process renders articles free of all mineral soiling and polishing pastes residue.
- 100 % ultrasonic power at a frequency of 37 kHz
- Auto Switch off after 12 hours operation to prevent unintended permanent operation.
- Spare parts available:
- U0028-A Tank;
- U0028-B Circuit board;
- U0028-C RFI Filter complete with mains socket
- Ultrasonic Cleaner:
Ultrasonic cleaner is based on the cavitation effect caused by high frequency ultrasonic wave vibration signal in fluid. Microscopic bubbles are formed and they implode violently that cause cavitation, which gives out great impact to the cleaning object and provides an intense scrubbing action on the surface of cleaning object. Additionally, the bubbles are small enough to penetrate even microscopic crevices, cleaning them thoroughly and constantly. Ultrasonic cleaners are often used to clean jewellery. They are used in many jewellery workshops, watchmakers’ establishments, and electronic repair workshops.
An Ultrasonic cleaner can remove blemishes and dirt and can clean a wide array of items including, but not limited to, the following:
- Surgical instruments
- Dentist equipment
- Glasses Tools – engineering / aerospace / mechanical
- Golf clubs / golf balls
- Watch straps
- Fountain pens
Click on FAQ link below for information:
High quality compact digital ultrasonic cleaner. Electrical components protected against splashing and spillage. Stainless steel tank. CE approved. Features:
- Digital timer from 1 to 120 mins.
- Heating temperature control up to 80°C.
- Live temperature display
- Ultrasonic frequency 2800Hz
- Cover included
- basket and accessories not included
Click on link below for Important user information:
This professional ultrasonic cleaner, will work really well for a wide range of products and provides an efficient cleaning solution. Ultrasonic cleaners are great gadgets to have around the workshop.