The Dremel 4000 always delivers maximum force when the job gets tougher. It offers the highest performance and is the most versatile of all Dremel rotary tools. The increased strength of its motor plus electronic feedback circuitry enables consistent performance at all speed levels. Dremel 4000 can use all existing Dremel accessories and attachments plus high-performance attachments to complete the widest range of projects. A slim, ergonomic body provides a 360-degree grip zone for comfort and control in any grip position.
The Dremel 4000 has the broadest speed range of any of its competitors too, starting at just 5,000rpm and finishing at a frightening 35,000rpm. It has seriously hard-core reinforced cutting discs, and a reusable attachment called a SpeedClic. This is a sprung-clip mount for the supplied 38mm cutting wheels, and it eliminates the need to use the mandrel head accessory, allowing for quicker and easier changes of cutting discs.
The Dremel 4000 kit also includes polishing tips, these are similar to polishing wheels but are more precise, with a pointed end for reaching into nooks and crannies. Additionally the kit includes the Flex shaft attachment, an incredible device that transforms the Dremel 4000. It’s essentially a flexible extension that gives you a much smaller and lighter tool to manage, which is the ideal attachment for detailed work on hard to reach places. Next to the Flex Shaft attachment the kit includes 45 original Dremel accessories including EZ SpeedClic.
Powerful, user-friendly, and built to last, this handy little multitool helps you complete a range of crafting, hobby, and artisan projects. The Dremel 4000: maximum all-round performance.
- High strength motor for optimal performance at all speeds
- Electronic feedback helps to maintain a consistent speed under a load
- Variable Speed from 5,000 to 35,000 RPM with easy to understand speed dial provides great control and precision
- Collet lock offers fast accessory changes
- Compatible with most Dremel Rotary Tool attachments and accessories for performance flexibility
- Cord length provides optimal reach
- Cool running ball bearing design for smooth and quiet operation
- Motor brushes can be replaced to help extend the tool’s life
- Dremel 4000
- 65 high quality Dremel accessories
- High quality Flex Shaft
- Inspiring information DVD
- Instruction manual
- Soft bag
The Dremel 4000: maximum all-round performance.