Busch Split Burs: Sizes 0.08mm – 0.13mm
Premium Busch Brand: Specialist rotary precision tools since 1905 | Made in Engelskirchen, Germany.
As a jewellery tool supplier, absolute precision & high quality standards are the benchmarks for our products. (Guaranteed quality)
Advantages of TWINCUT:
- Rapid removal of material due to the effective TWINCUT blade geometry.
- Rapid discharge of material through the two chip channels.
- Easy handling: simply position the tool and start milling with low pressure.
- Filigree cutter walls create additional room for closely spaced claws.
- High cost-efficiency due to the robust TWINCUT blade geometry.
Split Cup bur is ideal for jewellers who finish prongs on a continuous basis. It will produce the desired result much faster:
- Produces a much smoother surface & Eliminates additional polishing
- No clogging on softer metals
- Will outlast other cup burs
- Made in Germany
- MEASUREMENT REFERS TO OUTSIDE DIAMETER. Used for rounding off claws setting & wires for a smoother finisher & edge. With flutes on the inside of its cup-shaped head, this bur is used to round the ends of wires, refine the shape of prong tips, & create domed rivet heads. Because it tends to clog easily, the cup bur should always be used with lubrication.
We also sell HSS drill bits , a wide variety of other shaped burs, silicon mounted abrasives & bristle brushes for in your rotary motor. Even handy storage for them! Quality brands like Edenta, Eve, Vallorbe, Foredom, Komet & many more: