Burnisher Scriber


S0045 180mm

Burnisher & Scriber. Chromed. 180mm.

Image result for scribers on metal

The process of using a scriber is called scribing & part of the process of marking out. It is used instead of pencils or ink lines as these are often hard to see, easily erased, & inaccurate due to their wide points; scribe lines are thin & semi-permanent.


Other helpful tools for measuring are dividersverniersrulers and steel set squares.

D0013 14 16 40 117r0037Vernier Gauge CarbonImage result for scribers on metal


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Burnisher Scriber”