AuRacle® Electronic Gold Tester
The amazing Auracle electronic gold tester is an easy, safe, & non-destructive way to test for gold and determine the purity of gold. The Auracle gold tester is the most simple & efficient electronic gold tester in the marketplace today. Never before offered to the public, the Auracle was developed for use by professionals who needed a quick, efficient way to test gold & platinum.
Having the ability to test the purity of gold is important for anyone who is involved with buying or selling gold. A jewellery item that is stamped as 10k, 14k or 18k does not mean that it actually contains that type of gold. With an electronic gold tester, you will see the results of your gold testing almost instantly. An electronic gold tester is known to be significantly more reliable than other gold testing methods as it is completely portable.
A 18 k Calibration disc is used to “set” the machine- this is purchased separately & is an assayed disc, guaranteed to be exactly 18k throughout. Calibration disc is an important unit of measure to set the machine for correct caratage measurements.
Pen included with the unit & can be purchased as a consumable item. Spare pens available for AGT1 & AGT2 on special request.
- Tests all colors of gold from 8K to 24K (8K, 10K, 14K, 18K, 22K, and 24K) with 20% IMPROVED ACCURACY
- Tests platinum
- INCREASED ACCURACY WHEN TESTING HIGH-KARAT GOLD
- Dynamic alphanumeric LCD display shows karat value and gold percentage
- Innovative bar graph that shows you where in the karat range the gold falls. (Example: if it is in the low, middle, or high karat value within the 14K range).
- Follow easy steps to identify non-gold, gold plate, and gold filled as NA
- To perform a test simply touch the pen probe to filed jewelry
- Dual test modes—Standard Mode and Enhanced Mode
- Easy one-step calibration using 18K yellow gold (optional accessory sold separately Item #2002-18K)
- Sleek, contoured, ergonomic design is compact and portable
- Built-in storage compartment for pen probe
- Easy-to-read large LCD display
- Smart two-button control panel
- Data port connector for software updates and peripherals
- Auto-check pen probe and battery usage life percentage functions
- Low battery indicator
- Replaceable pen probe provides thousands of tests with proper care
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery (not included) or multi-voltage 100V-240V AC adapter
- Includes: AuRACLE PRO, pen probe, jewelers file, and AC adapter
- One-year limited warranty
Not only does the AGT-3 display the precise karat value, without low/high readings, but the user can also view the percentage of gold present in the sample. This process leaves all the guessing out of the buying decision & allows you to feel comfortable knowing the correct karat value of your gold or platinum.
HOW AURACLE GOLD TESTERS WORKS
ACCURATE RESULTS. EVERYTIME.
Whether you are a recreational gold buyer, jeweller, or bulk buyer of precious metals, testing the quality of your gold is paramount in ensuring you don’t overpay for your merchandise & do not fall victim to counterfeit goods. The simple task of testing the quality of gold used to be a strenuous process comprised of messy acids & tarnished jewellery, but with the onset of electronic gold testing & quality devices such as the AuRACLE Gold Tester, determining karat value is easier than ever before. The simple user interface makes the AuRACLE AGT-3 testing process simple & straightforward, ensuring that you don’t lose any time while testing & closing a sale.
As the patent holder on conductivity based gold testing, AuRACLE has the experience, technical proficiency, & industry know-how to bring you the most effective, accurate, & reliable gold tester on the market. Don’t waste your time or money with second rate products, start using AuRACLE today.
NO DANGEROUS ACIDS
The days of messy acid testing are a thing of the past. The simple three step electronic gold testing process is the new way to test the quality of your gold or platinum that is sure to keep your business thriving: calibrate, test, & buy. Avoid the mess & buy an AuRACLE Gold Tester.
KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING
As a business person, transparency is critical & ensuring that you get what you pay for can mean the difference between a profit or a loss. AuRACLE Gold Testers can make sure you pay the proper price for your purchase & also that you are buying a legitimate precious metal & not a counterfeit.
Testers have been subjected to thorough & extensive laboratory tests, and will generally give a clear and reliable reading of the stone, gemstone, gold or diamonds being tested under proper use. However, you are advised to conduct further supporting tests.. Cape Watch Tools & Jewellery supplies shall not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from the use of testers or handbook, & under no circumstances shall we or its manufacturer or any of its subsidiaries, licensors, distributors, reseller, servant &/or agent be liable for any direct or indirect damages, resulting from the use of this tester.