PLEASE NOTE: HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS CANNOT BE TRANSPORTED UP COUNTRY- PURCHASES IN STORE ONLY AND LOCAL TRANSPORT IN THE WESTERN CAPE CAN BE ARRANGED .
HAZARDOUS. HANDLE ONLY IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS. FLAMMABLE DO NOT USE NEAR ANY FLAMMABLE EMISSIONS LIKE SPARKS AND OPEN FLAME. STORE IN A SAFE PLACE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. USE PROTECTION WHEN HANDLING MASK AND EYE PROTECTION GLOVES. USE DRY FOAM TO EXTINGUISH. IF CONTACT ON SKIN OCCURS FLUSH REPEATEDLY WITH WATER, REMOVE ALL CONTAMINATED CLOTHING. SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION. CORROSIVE.
TOXIC; inhalation, ingestion or contact (skin, eyes) with vapors, dusts or substance may cause severe
injury, burns or death.
• Reaction with water or moist air may release toxic, corrosive or flammable gases.
• Reaction with water may generate much heat that will increase the concentration of fumes in the air.
• Fire will produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases.
• Runoff from fire control or dilution water may be corrosive and/or toxic and cause pollution.
FIRE OR EXPLOSION
• Non-combustible, substance itself does not burn but may decompose upon heating to produce corrosive
and/or toxic fumes.
• For UN1796, UN1826, UN2031 at high concentrations and for UN2032, these may act as oxidizers, also
consult GUIDE 140.
• Vapors may accumulate in confined areas (basement, tanks, hopper/tank cars etc.).
• Substance may react with water (some violently), releasing corrosive and/or toxic gases and runoff.
• Contact with metals may evolve flammable hydrogen gas.
• Containers may explode when heated or if contaminated with water.