Orotig Writer Marker
Demo model expected to arrive at our premises soon please send us your contact details for demonstrations.
The LASER-marker is a tool becoming almost indispensable to have in both the jewelry and industrial sectors. It is particularly useful for the marking of texts, logos, designs and graphic patterns. From serial numbering to photo engraving, the LASER-marker is perfect for customizing metallic objects or precious alloys. This model reaches new levels of quality and reducing significantly working time.
Below are the main features of this new LASER-marker series:
• An integrated video camera facilitates the viewing of the LASER-marking area, in order to position pieces better and to ensure total control during the marking phase.
• An adjustable Z-axis facilitates the focusing of pieces in the marking area, thanks to the aid of two high clarity pilot diode-LASERs.
• Powerful enough to cut up to 0.8 mm thick metal plates.
• The “COLD-Light” technology.
• Operating commands can be viewed and executed using either the machine’s control pad, or the software.
• The possibility to import images, models, logos, texts etc., from a broad range of files with different extensions.
The Writer by OROTIG could also be fitted with a rotary axis device, to facilitate LASER-marking of curved surfaces, such as the inside or outside of rings or bracelets. This Series of LASER Writers meets the highest standards of quality imposed by the most renowned producers of high-end jewelry. It is perfect for marking all types of precious and semi-precious metals, steel, titanium as well as many other materials, metallic and non.