Ultrasonic Cleaning Machines use high-frequency waves, optimal chemistry, cleaning cycle time & temperature to remove dirt & unwanted particles from a variety of items such as: jewellery, dental tools, tattoo machines, watch straps & more. It is always in your best interest to know which Ultrasonic brand best suits your needs, Elma or Chinese Ultrasonic Cleaners.
Elma Ultrasonic Cleaners:
For the best compact cleaning, Elma Ultrasonic Cleaners are known for being high quality cleaners. Elma cleaners are made in Germany & come with a variety of features:
- Made of cavitation-proof stainless steel.
- A digital timer from 1 – 120min.
- Control temperature up to 80’C.
- Transducer creates an ultrasonic frequency for breaking down dirt particles & removing coarse contaminations from hard-to-reach places.
- Comes with a 1,5 – 2 Year warrantee.
Parts of the ultrasonic generator and the transducer system carry high-frequency AC voltage during operation. Ultrasonic cleaning systems operate in three frequency ranges: 20 to 40 khz, 40 to 70 khz, and 70 to 200 khz. The system frequency to use depends on the type of cleaning required. The higher the frequency, the gentler the cleaning, while lower frequencies are designed to “scrub” heavily soiled surfaces.
Chinese Ultrasonic Cleaners:
Chinese Ultrasonic Cleaners are a good alternate choice for cleaning items. While not as good quality as the Elma brand, this ultrasonic is more affordable & comes with the most important features for ultrasonic cleaning:
- Digital timer from 1 to 30 mins.
- Heating temperature control up to 80°C.
- Live temperature display with a touch sensitive front control panel.
- Ultrasonic frequency 2800Hz.