FAQ we get here at Cape Tools:
Would you like to keep this FAQ for future reference? Click HERE to download the PDF version.
- Overnight 24hrs
- Local courier 24-48hrs
- Express road freight 48-72hrs
- Economy Freight 72-120hrs
- Post Office is not recommended and not insured
Shipping prices are dependent on size , service and area, they can cost anything from R130 for a small main center 2kg flyer bag to R550 for large road freight orders. Regional area’s incur additional costs from R80 over and above the normal courier fee for outlying area’s. Western Cape deliveries are from R35 for CBD up to R85 for Southern & Northern Suburbs.
Returns must meet the following requirements:
- The item must have been purchased less than 7 days ago. Original slip must be provided. 10% handling fee on all REFUNDS.
- The items must be in new condition with its original box including packing materials, manuals and warranty cards (not filled out). We will not issue refunds on items that are worn, modified or altered in any way.
- Generally, goods are of a technical nature, care and correct use needs to be taken while using the goods .
- Electronic items such as circuit boards, coils, thermostats, watch movements and spares parts, can only be returned if the original package is unopened in original condition.
- Please contact us BEFORE sending through your return or exchange. After you have filled in and sent us the Goods repair & exchange return form, you will receive instructions on how to return your package.
- The Buyer is responsible for the return shipping cost. We recommend that the item be carefully packed and insured during shipment , returned as quickly as possible. Any items sent back via courier must be accompanied by the “Goods repair & exchange return form” once you have authorisation from management.
- Refunds will only be processed once the above requirements are met , Eft refunds into a customers bank account will require proof of bank account and must match the bank account payment was made from.
Still Have Questions? Contact Customer Service email@example.com
Once an order is placed on the website, an email will be sent to our sales desk . We will pull and check the stock ordered, draw up a quotation with a reference number relating to your order then a quotation will be emailed with our bank details on for you to process an eft payment. Please do not make payment until a quotation is sent to you to confirm stocks are available.
Please use your account number / reference when making any payments to Cape Watch. Using the incorrect reference causes delays.
Payments have to REFLECT on our bank statement before 2pm in order for goods to be dispatched. NO exceptions.
Proof of payment is NOT sufficient to dispatch the order. Cash deposits will incur a R40 bank charge fee.
All exchanges need to be processed within seven days. Goods need to be in orginal & undamaged packaging.
The original slip must be provided. A ten percent handling fee will be charged on all refunds. Faulty goods need to be exchanged within seven days of purchase . Special orders and items cut to size may not be returned.
Pricing & Discount structure:
Cape Watch is a wholesale goods company, prices displayed on the website are based on minimum orders.
Items subject to minimum orders : Clock movements & Batteries – For quantities under 10 per style and size revert to affordable and competitive retail prices, Silver & Gold findings are subject to a minimum of 5 pieces per style per size to qualify for wholesale prices. We reserve the right to change to retail prices at any time if customers cannot prove they are trade-based.
Cape Watch Tools & Jewellery Supplies will not be held responsible for any injury or damages caused by any products due to negligence or misuse.
Products purchased from Cape Watch Tools & Jewellery Supplies are generally of a technical and chemical nature. Please follow all instruction manuals, packaging warnings and safety procedures supplied with the product. We strongly advise that you appoint a qualified person to install, apply or use the product.
Castle mews building, 39 Sir Lowry c/o Russell street, Cape Town.
Castle mews building, 16 Newmarket street- park in the marked Cape Tools Bay & walk to the back entrance that is clearly marked.
0861 11 51 37
021 424 8261
Office – Sales & Enquiries
066 533 7575
063 105 2045
Monday – Thursday
08h00 – 17h00
08h00 – 16h30
We are open on the last Saturday of every month
09h00 – 12h30