No products in the cart.
Turn An Old Book Into a Book Clock
- Hard-covered book– The book must be hard-covered so it can stand on its own. The size and colour are up to you.
- Clock hands ( minute, hour & second)
- Clock mechanisms
- Clock numerals
- Craft Knife
- Power Drill
1. Choose where the clock face will go and maybe even draw a few markers with a pencil for later when attaching your numbers.
2. Drill your hole for the centre of your clock. You may have to experiment with drill sizes and drill through several times to make sure the stick part of your clock mechanism fits through. Generally, 8mm will work for our clock shafts.
5. Place your numbers on the front of the book.
6. Place the clock hands on the clock shaft – they all fit in a specific order due to the hole size for the minute, hour & second hand.
7. Insert a battery
8. Proudly display your awesome new book clock!