No products in the cart.
For any technical information and advice kindly email email@example.com.
We can also arrange a demonstration at our premises. Cost includes initial training as well as support. After sales service is offered locally by Cape Watch to ensure buyers confidence. All training is at our premises or if required by SKYPE.
Various other models available with different power ranges & features or accessories.
Price is based on EVO 60 model & current exchange rates and may change at any time – please email us for a current pricing. firstname.lastname@example.org
The birth of the XXS EVO series, which is the most compact class of welding machines. Reliable and high-performing, it has been enhanced by a fresh and more appealing exterior, a better user-machine interface, new functions, and, finally, the power ranging from 30 to 125 Joules, capable to satisfy all categories of customers, from dental labs to jewellery shops, to eye-glass frames repairs, engineering firms and many more applications.
In addition to guaranteeing best performance, high productivity and compact size, constant research for new solutions has led to the introduction of additional functions such as:
- A new operator-machine interface, which by means of a 5.7″ colour touch-screen display, allows fast access to working parameters and easy management of options for power, time, frequency of repetitions, dimensions of welding spot, etc)
• A USB Pen Drive, in addition to be the “Black Box” of the LASER-welder, makes it possible to save parameters used at working as well as to make software upgrades when so needed.
• 32 memory cells to save work settings with 5 pre-set waveforms (pulse-shaping) to obtain higher quality welding
- A LED-type lighting system coaxial to the LASER-aperture inside the welding chamber.
- Powerful and silent hydraulic cooling circuit designed to support more intensive working cycles.
Spacious, free and comfortable. The ergonomics of the welding chamber have been designed to facilitate welding and to allow a comfortable working position, even when intervening large objects.
|Model||EVO 30||EVO 60||EVO 100||EVO 125|
|Power supply||Single phase ~230 VAC ± 10%, 50/60Hz, 6 A||Single phase ~115-230 VAC±10%, 50/60Hz, 16 A|
|Crystal type||5mm Nd:YAG @ 1064nm||6.3mm Nd:YAG @ 1064nm||7mm Nd:YAG @ 1064nm|
|Power impulse and time||30J at 8 mS||60J at 15 mS||100J at 20 mS||125J at 25 mS|
|Peak power||4 kW||4.8 kW||5 kW|
|Mean power||30 W||40 W||55 W||60 W|
|Fequency of repetition||5 Hz||15 Hz|
|LASER spot dimension||From 0.3 to 1.5 mm (spot 0.15 mm availabe on request)|
|Access controls||External with display TFT 3,5” color touch-screen
with inside chamber joystick
|Stereo-microscope||45° with 10X and cross hair (Leica)|
|Weight||27 Kg||28 Kg||32 Kg|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||52 x 73 x H50 cm|
|Cooling type||Forced air, 0.75lt liquid||Forced air with fan speed control, 1lt liquid and radiator|