No products in the cart.
PUK-D3 Dental Welder:
The new PUK D3 – developed for daily use
in dental laboratories.
The micro pulse welding machine is compact and versatile in use, and is designed specially for applications and materials which are used in the dental field. Using this TIG welding device it is possible to apply welding in all everyday tasks that arise in a dental lab, which could otherwise only
be performed with a laser.
FACTS THAT SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES:
- Superior welding characters
- Consistently reproducible high-quality welding results with all materials suitable for welding
- Simple and intuitive to operate
- Precise positioning of the spot welds
- Very low, controllable development of heat
- Welding possible on even the thinnest of materials
- Makes repairs and creating new pieces faster and easier
- Welding microscope for precise welding results
- Maintenance-free technology
- Very low initial costs – excellent price/performance ratio
- Mobile due to its compact size
- Very low costs of consumer materials
- Very low argon gas consumption
Full range of welding wires, grinding wheels, electrodes, other scopes & optical units available on request, for technical queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
THE RETENTION MODE
- Simple time-saving and material-saving welding of retention tacks (Ø 1.2, 1.3, 1,5 and 2 mm), for repairs, enhancements or new items.
- In a fraction of a second an extremely string connection is formed by means of a special adapter, without any heat development of any consequence in the workpiece.
- No re-welding and no re-working of the weld points or their surroundings are necessary. This enables model cast repairs or enhancements to be carried out significantly faster than with conventional techniques.