No products in the cart.
The new PUK 5 – developed for goldsmiths
Weld on findings, easily add metal, weld adjacent to stones and pearls, weld silver (alloys), fill porosity, attach workpieces prior to soldering, weld seams, and much more – all no problem with the PUK.
THE ORIGINAL PUK FINE WELDING SYSTEM
- Superior welding characteristics
- Consistently reproducible and high quality welding results on all materials suitable for welding
- Simple and intuitive to operate
- Precise positioning of the welding points
- Very low, controllable development of heat
- Welding of even the thinnest materials
- Makes for easier and faster repairs and soldering
- Precise welding under the welding microscope
- Maintenance-free technology
- Low procurement costs, extremely good price/performance ratio
- Compact size – fits into every workshop
- Very low costs of consumer materials
- Low argon consumption
COMPACT AND VERSATILE TIG IMPULSE WELDING DEVICE
that is very close to laser welding in terms of working method and range of applications. On workpieces with a thickness of 0.2 mm or greater, it is an effortless process to produce robust welds.
The PUK 5 precision welding equipment puts a whole host of possible applications for jewellery production at your fingertips. Structures made from sheet or wire elements can be just as easily done as tack welds and repairs to jewellery parts, restoring missing parts or filling of pores by applying welding wire – and many more options, the PUK 5 is able to produce anything from the smallest of repairs to volume production, and even the most extraordinary of new creations.
FOR DAILY USE
PUK’S OPERATING PRINCIPLE IS AS SIMPLE AS IT IS INGENIOUS
As soon as the tip of the electrode of the welding hand piece touches the workpiece, the welding process starts automatically. At the contact point, under an inert gas atmosphere, a melting process with a diameter of between 0.3 and 3.0 mm takes place (depending on material and setting).
In addition to many precious metal alloys such as gold, silver and platinum, many non-ferrous metals such as copper and tin alloys, many steels, titanium and aluminium alloys are suitable for welding. All alloys suitable for laser or TIG welding can also be welded with the PUK 5.
THE NEWS OF THE PUK 5
– the further development of a proven technology…
NEW: The patent-pending system for welding process monitoring
· New software for contact monitoring of the hand piece
· Prevention of welding errors through interruption of weld if excessive pressure is applied to the electrode
· Increase in service life of electrode tip
· Prevention of tungsten inclusions on sensitive surfaces or on workpieces and materials that still require further processing
· Improvement in the overall weld quality through more uniform processing
· Error prevention in the handling: Increase in process reliability and more consistent quality for larger quantities
· Learning function: More rapid and simpler learning of correct welding procedure, especially for beginners
- Faster progress to better results – “blind operation” with single-handed operation. Concentration remains focused on the workpiece.
- Even higher-performance LED lighting in our new premium welding microscopes. More uniform illumination of the working area – more flexible use of the microscope. These microscopes can also be used as fully equipped workplace microscopes – not just for welding.
- Setting of parameters for “Power”, “Time” and menu navigation with one single rotary controller.
- Smoothing function in response to rising temperatures on the welding area to further improve the flow properties of certain metals (e.g. of highly conductive metals such as silver)
- Individual device set-up using the settings menu, e.g. preselection of welding cycle, calling operating levels up on screen and hiding them again, e.g. program memory, expert level, tack welding …
- Extremely simple touchscreen operation. Now with slide function!
- Pre selection of two different welding cycles
Full range of welding wires, grinding wheels, electrodes, other scopes & optical units available on request, for technical queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cape Watch are the ONLY TRAINED specialists for this machine. After sale service , spare parts and training are always available.
We can also arrange a demonstration at our premises. Cost includes initial training as well as support. After sales service is offered locally by Cape Watch to ensure buyers confidence. All training is at our premises or if required by SKYPE.
Various other models available with different power ranges & features. (Dental D3 & C140 https://www.jewelry-welding.com/ )
PLEASE NOTE for Gauteng based customers- we do have a demo agent should you require assistance. They are also able to help with any Trade PUK repairs.
Mr Victor Magnes