No products in the cart.
Micro Flame Hydrogen Welder:
Return on investment opportunity for workshops to cap input expenses. Process produces hydrogen and oxygen gas from a combined mixture of (distilled water, a basic chemical compound, and electricity) all channeled through a torch, creates a nice, hot burning flame, up to 3200° Celcius. Highly concentrated “pin-point” Micro Flame. Clean and safe equipment in the workshop environment.
A variety of applications: For all types of metals, plastics, ceramics and even glass objects.
A Variety of industries: Jewelry, dental , orthodontics, plastics, air conditioning, signage,optometry, electro- mechanical , electronic and other manufacturing industries.
- DRY GAS , ( high qualty ) consequent clean brazing surfac
- Light Torch, ( allows for long work days , and does not tire the user )
- Long Life equipment ( average 10 years )
- Easy upkeep and maintenence, for the user and technicians
- Precise MicroFlame, with manual adjustable power knob (Very important )
- Long life Deoxidizer ( Flux ), making our system a cost effective usage
- Inexpensive, chemicals to prime the system
Other larger Units also available with a variety of torches for soldering & casting as well as spare parts, tips & hoses.