No products in the cart.
The LASER-marker RR-WRITER 70 has been designed with the specific intent to cut by LASER metal plates spending the least needed time. Thanks to its particular features & the quality of the components used, this equipment is used to mark/engrave even the most graphically elaborated and complex designs, so obtaining excellent results. This goal is achieved mostly by equipment proper work & respect of treated metal surfaces with a very accurate & well calibrated LASER-beam despite the presence of very high power-output, which is a peculiar feature normally present in equipment suited for LASER-cutting only. This model of LASER-marking equipment results particularly suited for both jewel manufacturing by LASER-cutting – by means of a dedicated automatic feeder for metal plates, it can LASER-cut patterns & designs serially and in sequence – & customizing jewellery pieces by LASER engraving/marking their surfaces with texts, logos, drawings, images, & graphic patterns.
By means of the use of the rotary device – jewellery pieces are clasped to fitting spindles – it is possible
to LASER-mark/cut rings, bracelets and slightly curved surfaces.
The RR-WRITER 70 uses the “MULTI-DIODE PUMPED FIBER” technology ensuring higher levels
of productivity by quality of job done and by managing even the most heavy daily workloads,
so fully satisfying the high standards required by today’s jewellery market.
The result of this technology is an equipment extremely reliable and fast, extraordinarily long-lived, highly efficient and with a minimum environmental impact.
The main features of the LASER-marker RR-WRITER 70 can be summarized as follows:
- Integrated camera for an optimal viewing of the marking area, allowing operators to better
position objects to be marked/cut;
- Digitally adjustable Z-axis for an easier focusing of pieces, guided by two high-brightness
- The “Cold-Light” technology, thanks to an extremely low heat generation, eliminates both
the needs to preheat the equipment at start working as well as to use an auxiliary cooling device;
- Operating commands are present on the machine, at its base, and, on the software for the remote
control of operations by means of a PC;
- Integrated control for the automatic on/off of the external vacuum device, recommended to
be used to filter smokes inside and possibly recoup precious metal dust into provided paper-filters;
- Possibility to import job files, with a wide range of extensions of images, vector drawings,
logos, texts, pictures,